Presented by: Dr. Werber DPM, FACFAS
Tuesday, July 31, 2018 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
- General regenerative therapies – what is it, what’s available
- Amnion specific – clinical applications – protocols
- Creating Value for your practice and patients – the win win equation
Dr. Werber has enjoyed a rewarding 35-year career as a foot and ankle surgeon in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery. He is now directing his focus on his passion to bring regenerative therapies to patients with a multitude of injuries and pathologies, to shorten their healing time, and in many situations eliminate the need for surgical intervention.
Currently President of Anu Life Sciences, a BioStem Technologies company, Dr. Werber has built a team, and knowledge base for product development, processing, regulatory, intellectual property, clinical research and clinical implementation. He has an in-depth knowledge of biomaterials, medical devices, cellular and protein interaction in both the 351 and 361 regulatory pathways. His 35 years of surgical experience bring additional expertise as a surgeon understanding the intraoperative and postoperative needs and expectations of the surgeon and patient. Dr. Werber holds four US patents in the medical field, 6 patents pending.
How to Connect
- PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/6027501146
- iPhone one-tap: US: +1-669-900-6833, 6027501146# or +1-929-436-2866, 6027501146#
- Telephone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1-669-900-6833 or + 1-929-436-2866 Meeting ID: 602 750 1146
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/HFeRmhD6