This is How
- Send us the products you are currently ordering in an Excel Spreadsheet format. Please include the below information, so that we can provide you with the best possible analysis:
- Current Vendor
- Item Description
- Manufacturer Number/SKU
- Unit of Measure
2. Email the spreadsheet to email@example.com or send using link below.
* Can't easily provide the information in an Excel format? We have you covered! Just send us a copy of your most recent receipts. Please note, comparisons presented in receipt format do require longer to turn around.
Download your McKesson order history directly into an Excel spreadsheet by:
1. Login to the McKesson website and enter your username and password and hit enter.
2. Select “Reports” in the toolbar almost in the center of the screen at the top.
3. In the “Product Usage” section to the left, select “Item History 12 Month Trend” section – make sure that “August 2016” or period you want the report run for is selected.
4. Just below this section, you will see, “Show Items History Based on Purchased Dollars or Quantity Units of Measure” section, select the radial button next to “Quantity (Units)”
5. Just below this section, you will see “Show Selection By” section, select the radial button next to “Item #”
6. Then select “Apply Changes”
7. This will generate a report and when it opens, select the “Export to Excel” link to convert the file to an Excel spreadsheet.
8. the file with a name in a file location of your choice.
9. Then email that Excel spreadsheet to Carla Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org and request price comparison.
If you are currently ordering through Henry Schein you can download your order history into an Excel spreadsheet by:
1. Login into the Henry Schein website and enter your username and password and hit enter.
2. Select “My Account” on the left hand side of the page midway down the page.
3. Scroll down within the “My Account” section and select “Reporting”
4. On the right hand side of the screen, select “New Report”
5. On the next screen within the “Reporting” section, scroll down to the middle of the screen and select the radial button next to the ‘Items Purchased”
6. On the bottom right of the screen, select “Next”
7. On the next screen, select the radial button next to “Default Settings” and then select “Next” to the right.
8. On the next screen, find the report that you just ran and select “Refresh”
9. You will be given options to open the file in the txt, Excel or pdf formats by different icons. Please select the “Excel” icon.
10. Open the file to briefly review the accuracy of the data.
11. Save the file with a name in a file location of your choice.
12. Then email that Excel spreadsheet to Carla Ross at email@example.com and request price comparison.